Translate

sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

     PETE THE CAT!!!  

 
pete the cat is a very fun and suitable for preschool and primary education story.

This story is very useful because it allows them to learn vocabulary as colors.
It is very interactive as it makes students get up from their chairs to dance sing and participate gesticulate having fun while learning.
what I like about this story is the moral: no matter how often you're wrong, how many misfortunes will happen you just go your way, carry on singing your song.

This story is one that will use my group and I for the story and the representation we have to do. We chose it because it seems dibertido suitable for preschool and above simple because it allows students to participate, sing, dance and play.








1 comentario:

  1. I was looking for ideas to do with my pupils At school and i have foUnd this blog, it is very interesting. I am going to share with my coworkers. Good job Javier!

    ResponderEliminar