Five characteristics to be a good English teacher
1) know the language perfectly
: A good teacher can not make mistakes in that language, as errors are recorded in the minds of students.
2) constantly wanting to learn: it is very important that teachers continue to learn every day and renew their knowledge, methods and techniques. training.
3) Lots of patience: sometimes we forget, a teacher must be very patient, working with children requires patience everyone carries their pace of learning.
4) Adapting to the context and the student: each class has a level and each student has a capacity and a rhythm. A good teacher must know how your student is the subject is and adapt to it.
5) Communicate clearly the knowledge and entertaining way: A teacher is a great communicator, you must capture the attention of students and cause them to be entertained while they learn.